The Poursina Hakim Fatty Liver Clinic
Introducing the clinic:
Now, fatty liver has become one of the most common human diseases. Our clinic is a private dedicated facility for education, prevention, management and research on Fatty Liver Disease. Patients with fatty liver disease are visited and followed under the supervision of Hepatologist and managed by a teamwork based on updated sciences. Currently, the Clinic accepts patients from Saturday to Wednesday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Poursina Hakim Clinic. Education of general population, patients and physicians on Fatty Liver Disease are a part of Clinic programs. We work with other research centers for carrying out research projects on Fatty Liver Disease.
Hojatallah Rahimi, MD, Internist, Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Scientific advisors board:
Seyed Mohammad Hassan Emami, prof. MD, Subspeciality in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Alireza Fahim, MD, Internist, Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Elham Amjadi, Anatomical and Clinical Pathologist
Baharm Bagherpour, MD, Molecular Medicine Specialist
Pouria Adeli, MD, oncologist
Seyed Mohamad Reza Hakimian, MD, Surgeon, Surgical Oncology Fellowship
Maryam Pourbafrani, MD, Psychiatrist
Abodolmehdi Baghaei, MD, Internist
Shadi Kazemi, internist
Golnar Rozati, internist
Reza Solouki, General practitioner
Fateme Maghool, PhD, physiologist
Nahid Jamali, MBA
Leyla Loghmani, BS, Nutritionist
- Making files for patients
- Regular and periodic visits of patients
- Full evaluation of the liver
- Patient education
- Nutritionist Consultation
- Periodical education of general population and patients group with Fatty Liver Disease
- Scientific conferences: Conducting scientific conferences by fatty liver related specialists for target communities, including general physicians, specialists and subspecialists in medicine, and health system staff. The conference program is announced on the site and after the conference, the lecture files (PowerPoints) are uploaded to the site.
- Scientific Resources Bank: Providing the latest articles and books related to Fatty Liver Disease for Physicians
Conducting research projects on Fatty Liver Disease
- Emami M, Rahimi H. Effects of Ramadan fasting on acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding due to peptic ulcer. J Res Med Sci. 2006; 11:170–5.
- Emami MH, Zobeiri M, Rahimi H, Arjomandi F, Daghagzadeh H, Adibi P, Hashemi J. N-acetyl cysteine as an adjunct to standard anti-Helicobacter pylori eradication regimen in patients with dyspepsia: A prospective randomized, open-label trial. Adv Biomed Res. 2014 Sep 8; 3:189.
- Emami MH, Arjmandpour A, Daghaghzadeh H, Rahimi H, Toghiani A, Adibi P. Adding diclofenac to Helicobacter pylori eradication regimen. Adv Biomed Res. 2015 Jul 27; 4:143.
- Rahimi H, Fayyazi E, Emami MH, Fahim A, Tavakol N, Baradaran Mahdavi S, Marzbani E, Mirmosayyeb O. Effects of Ramadan Fasting on Dyspepsia Symptoms. Govaresh. Autumn 2017; 22(3):188-194.
- Rahimi H, Habibi ME, Gharavinia A, Emami MH, Baghaei A, Tavakol N. Effect of Ramadan Fasting on Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). J Fasting Health. 2017; 5(3):107-112.
- Rahimi H, Emami MH, Fayyazi E, Mirdamadi NS, Gharakhani R, Mirmosayyeb O, Fahim AR, Poorbafrani M, Serati M, Tavakol N. Comparing the Effect of Aripiprazole with Nortriptyline on Severity of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Govaresh 2019; 23:257-264.
- Rahimi H, Tavakol N. Effect of Ramadan fasting on Gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms. JNFH. Autumn 2018; 6(4):244-253.