Objectives and Duties of the International Relations Office:
- Communication and correspondence with companies and individuals abroad.
- Coordination of joint research projects with foreign institutions.
- Assisting Poursina Hakim companies in obtaining international certifications.
- Coordination regarding manufacturing products under license of foreign manufacturers.
- Facilitation in attracting foreign and domestic investment.
- Making arrangements for Poursina Hakim companies to participate in foreign and domestic exhibitions.
- Making arrangements for Poursina Hakim staff to participate in conferences and workshops in foreign countries.
- Conducting market studies in foreign markets.
- Providing consultation regarding education, research and healthcare services in other countries.
- Negotiation with companies and individuals abroad and signing agreements.
Manager, Affairs related to Medical Healthcare Department
Manager, Affairs related to Healthcare Technology and Medical Commerce Departments