Poursina Hakim Holding Co. welcomes collaborations with other institutions. Some of the collaborations the company has had are as follows:
- Collaborations with Isfahan University of Medical Sciences’ Division of Research on research projects.
- Planning and conducting workshops on gastrointestinal and liver diseases in collaboration with Isfahan University of Medical Sciences’ Educational Development Center.
- Joint research projects with Baqiyatallah Research Center for Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases.
- Organization of charity and health education programs in collaboration with Isfahan’s Society of Health Benefactors, the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Health, and Isfahan University of Medical Sciences.
- Review of the National Medical Device Directorate’s office procedures and regulations, and suggestion of modifications to support domestic products, as requested by the directorate.
- Assisting Iran Cancer Association in setting up a branch in Isfahan.